Wednesday 17 April 2013

Eyore syndrome

It is getting so that I am not even looking at the blog, let alone writing it. Despite some of the lovely things that have gone on that normally would be shared.

Currently, my mind is so distracted with issues that are not suitable for open discussion, that just getting my day job (read that as life) done is tough enough.

Not helped by the fact that there is a foreign body lodged in my right ear and I am deaf there.....completely. It is true, nothing bigger than one's elbow should go in an ear, but a cotton wool bud tip is in there...due to be removed tomorrow at the swanky new Pembury Hospital.

Issues and deafness aside, it is good to report that the sewing machine has been out and my friend's bag revamp is nearly done.

A Japanese doll has been commissioned - yay!

Bro in Hong Kong's baby on the way is a boy and the blanket for him has formed perfectly in my mind.

On a roll here peeps, flooding out now....

A cousin and I met up after THIRTY EIGHT years (we were practically babes in arms last time we met LOL), and had a great time. It is like meeting a new friend.

Phew, feel better already.

Apologies for the lack of photos. That requires a bit more effort and I am not there just yet.






















1 comment:

Jay said...

Hope you're ok, glad to hear of the commission, well done! Blogging can wait until you're ready, don't worry!