Monday 17 September 2007

a working woman

The blog continues to be delayed, although, apart from a few more links, the Croatia holiday post is almost done.
In the meantime we are getting ready for my parents arrival on Thursday this week. Lots to do as the house is dirty.... Today we are having new windows put in the bathroom and upstairs toilet, all in preparation for the new bathroom.
My big news is that I have found a part time job, at a local garden centre! I will be working with plants (mainly bedding and indoor) and hard landscaping products...that means gravel, fencing, paving and pots. It is 27 hours a week and we have still to tweak a few hours after school when the girls need to be looked after. It also means every second weekend I will be at work, but John says that they will all manage without me. I start on October first...http://www.haskins.co.uk/

No comments: