Sunday 1 January 2012

Happy New Year of the Dragon

新年明けましておめでとうございます
Happy New Year to one and all.
This year we say goodbye to the Rabbit and hello to the Dragon:


Here is our little pair on the mantlepiece. Bunny will be put away now, for another 12 years!!

So how was it for all of you? I am very glad we are here in 2012. There are many plans afoot, including some travel. Big J heads off next week for up to four months and with Ads only here one or two nights a week, it will be a much smaller household.

I am thinking that it is time to look after me a bit better. Health wise, work wise, creatively and emotionally. Last year was very tough.
I am going to work on my dream of buying a flat somewhere.....on being more economic with car use and food wastage. Drink less, yes folks, here in black and white. Party time is all well and good but I have had a LOT of party time of late. Let us see what lies in store and what we make of our time.

Hope you all have a great year.

No comments: