Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy 2015

This is Clara, made for (and named by) Celia B for Christmas. She  kindly brought her back today just so that I could photograph her for my blog and Ravelry!! The pattern, as mentioned before is by Kate E Hancock and you will notice how Clara differs from the original in small ways, especially the ears.

The rest of this break has been full on. A lot of illness and some lows. However, we did a lovely Christmas meal and then used the leftovers for a turkey and leek pie, a turkey curry and turkey stock.

We also had a vegetarian celebration for more family....


The remains went off in a food parcel with Adam and into the freezer for more meals later on.

I have done a lot of thinking about the blog, health, money and life (among other things) of late. I will be writing more when academic work permits. But let me take the time to say to you all that I hope you have a good, healthy, happy 2015.

No comments: