Tuesday 24 July 2012

Starting the day a little flat

is sad as the sun is shining and it is a perfect summer's day. Big J is not sleeping well, neither am I.
It takes its toll.

The bike ride to work went well yesterday, but my ability to use the roads as a cyclist is bad at best, downright dangerous at worst. We have so many junctions and one way roads and I fear to join the traffic so spend the first part of the trip like a half biker half pedestrian. A new route - longer but safer is called for.

Today I walk to work and believe the sun, green, flowers, birds and folk living their lives that I pass on the way will lift the spirits.

I want to sit on the patio and crochet my new little project. To plant out the new lavender, to harvest some raspberries, to chill. But summer hols are only just around the corner.....



No comments: